A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 17 November 2008

Tag You're It Challenge



Yippee !!!!!!!!!!!!! I've managed to join in a challenge...........

Well we all know what a hard task master big mamma Kath is & this just goes to prove it.... Here I am poor little me trying to recover from my surgery & what does she do ??? Oh yes she has to be the one coming up with this weeks challenge. Now can you imagine the trouble I would get into if, over a full 7 day period I could not come up with a design to show my support for her... Exactly I had no option... Mother hen has decided it's time to give me a kick up the butt & get me on the go again... (we all love her really & this kicking of the bum is one of the many reasons why we do).

To be truthful my tag was actually finished by lunch time on Friday only to discover that my dear beloved husband had taken the camera to work.... what good is that to me ??? Well by the time he arrived home at 7pm it was too late to take a pic... Saturday I was in Musselburgh for a demo day & yesterday was spent in my PJ's recovering from the day before.... Alas today has arrived the start of a new week & with new challenges for me to accomplish... Yippee.....

Happy crafting to you all & I hope to see more & more of you over the next few days...

Lorraine xxxxx

Papers & embellishments by Creative Imaginations (purchased as a kit from QVC) funny thing is they are based in Huntington Beach which is where my hubby comes from... do you think I might be able to visit their factory next time I'm visiting the in-laws???? Oh that would be fab.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Lorraine
Yaay so glad to see you join us - and wow what a Tag to come back with, it is stunning - love the bird.
Thanks for playing this week but when Mother Hen says - what can you do!!! LOL
Hugs
Dawn
x

Ann said...

Stunning tag Lorraine!! So rich & velvety looking, I love the bird too.
Hope you're not overdoing it!! Take Care.
Hugs

Ann xxx

Carol Plume said...

great tag, love the bird and that gorgeous swirl! FAB! thank you for joining us this week and good luck in the draw.....

Kath Stewart said...

Hi bestest buddy
thanks for taking part in my challenge this week and what a great tag - love the papers and that gorgeous birdie....let me tell you if you are going to visit
Creative Imaginations...I am coming too and don't argue
Love you
Kath
xxxxx

Sarah said...

This is a gorgeous tag! the bird is stunning! - Thaknd for joining in this week.

Carol said...

Hi Lorraine,
Your tag is goegeous, and so glad to 'see' you again :)

Big Hugs
Carol x

Gayle said...

Sorry luv, I'm in the suitcase for that visit too...(can you imagine the excess baggage charge for that trip????
Beautiful tag though...I will get mone done this week!!! I will, I will, I will!!!
Luv'n'Hugs (and for once no nagging!)
Gayle x

Chris said...

Stunning tag Lorraine... I am loving seeing all this RED...lol
You did a fab job hun just gorgeous and glad to see your mojo is back :D
hugs
Chris xx

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Lorraine,
Brilliant tag it just flows,
great to see you back in blogland.

Listened to Brianna she has a beautiful voice thanks for sharing her.

chriss x

stamp and scrape said...

A fab tag - love the collaging and design.
Ros