A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 8 November 2008

Another Award



Well how lucky am I to have been given this award during my recent period of ill health...

It was presented to me by the gorgeous Anne-Marie quite a while back now (September actually) but this is the first I've gotten around to putting it on my blog...

Thank you honey for putting a huge smile on my face during my hour of need. I was supposed to pass it on but I would imagine that everyone has collected theirs by now but if not please feel free to collect from me...

Happy crafting

Lorraine xxxxx

5 comments:

Allison said...

so glad you got the all clear and that things are starting to return back to normal for you- think of all the crafting you have to make up for
AllisonX

Erum Tasneem said...

Congrats on the award! I have seen your work, you deserve it!

There is a guessing game on my blog. Please come and play!
You can invite others too!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Gayle said...

Hi honey...
There's an ward for you on my blog!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Crafty Cards said...

Just been on your blog. Great news. You must be thrilled!
Speak soon
Sheonagh x

Dawn said...

Aww well done Lorraine - you deserve it for sure..

Dawn
x