A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Award Time Again



Well what a lovely start to my day placing another fabulous award on my blog, this time received for the gorgeous Sharon who just also happens to be giving away some yummy blog candy just now.... so it's well worth paying her a visit.... hurry though it ends on November 30th...

The sentiment behind this award is truly amazing. This is it:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

What a wonderful sentiment and an elegant award.

Now I have to pass it on to 8 people. So difficult with all the deserving blogs out there. Anyway, this is the 8 I chose:

Gayle, Ann, Cynthia, Dawn, Terrie B, Chris, Ana, Chriss

Phew, I'm glad that is by with as it's so difficult to choose just 8 people.

Well I'm off to get myself on the go for the day & see what challenge I can meet today as I don't have anything done yet. After doing my workshop yesterday then decided I would pop to the supermarket for a few things so had no energy left last night to do anything. Buy hey presto today is another day... and I'll be back before you know it.

Happy crafting

Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

sharon said...

As i am nosey...I came here after reading your comment on Chris's blog..lol..lol..
Well done on your award, great ideas, great blog :)

Sharonx

Rainbow Lady said...

Thank you so much my friend you are most kind. Hope all well with you. Love Cynthia x