A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 20 November 2008

2 In 1 challenge

Firstly I do apologise for the crap picture but never quite managed to hold myself steady enough for a good one so this is the best of the 7 that I did take.... will try to do better tomorrow...

Well this week the challenge this week over at Rainbow Lady was wings and the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers was birds, so I decided to use this card to kill 2 birds with 1 stone (pardon the punn)...

I am very late for both these challenges but better late than never & it clears the way for getting some more done. That is in addition to the prep I am doing for a workhop I have on Tuesday... Oh to have to make so many cards, how do we manage... me thinks because it gives us the excuse we need to sit playing with paper & cards all day long..

Papers & swirls from Creative Imaginations (highlighted with some stickles)
Flower from my stash.

Happy crafting me blogland buddies

Lorraine xxx

9 comments:

Gayle said...

You on drugs???
That's 4 posts in 4 days....
each one more lovely than the next!
Good to have you back my bloggy buddy!!!
P.s my pathetic attempt at a tag for Kath...you'll need a tena lady I swear!!!
L'n'H
Gayle x

Rainbow Lady said...

Great to see you back blogging my friend and such a lovely card too. I love it. Please check on my challenge blog for my email addy and email me your addy if you will my friend.
I am doing ok, bad days and good - will be glad to get it over with lol
Thanks for playing and love and hugs Cynthia x

Kath Stewart said...

Boy are you going great guns with the challenges..me thinks you are back to normal again and what a fab card....love the papers and the birdie image
hugs
kath
xxxx

Kathy said...

What an unusual and very beautiful card this is. And you're not late at all - there's HOURS to go before the new challenge!

Cass said...

Another gorgeous card.Love the beautiful papers and the lovely bird and swirls.

Cass xxx

Ann said...

Gorgeous Lorraine - you're back with a vengence, me thinks!! xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,gorgeous colours and detial ,love it xx
hope you are doing ok ,hugs Dawnxx

Anonymous said...

This is absolutly....`beautiful` Lorraine!!!
The Ppaers and the bordie are sooo `tweet`...TFS:)~X~

Dawn said...

Great card Lorraine - lovin' the sparkles!