A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 27 November 2008

2 for the price of 1....


Well for the second time this week I have been very fortunate & managed to cover 2 of this weeks challenges with the 1 card.... what are they you may ask? Well, the first one is over at Papertake Weekly where we had to work to a gorgeous sketch and the second one is Arty Girlz
where the challenge was to design a card using your favourite colours which for me are natural earthy tones....
The design is highlighted using a clear Sakura glaze pen which looks lovely when the light shines upon it...
Everything I've used her all comes from my yummy Anna Griffin kit from QVC...
Well off to see my mother now who has just arrived after being in Benidorm for 5 days so hope she brought me something nice back...
Hope you all have loads of fun crafting today.
Lorraine xxx

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning.
So wonderful card.

Crissi Harvey said...

Lovely card Lorraine great colours.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

simplyfairies said...

very striking indeed, Love it...

Rach said...

a wonderful card,so many lovely details to look at. hugs rachxx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and I love all the different textures and hey you are charging through all these challenges at the mo...need to get my skates on to catch up..
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning ,i love thecolours and detail ,fantastic ,Dawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

This is fab - thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Julie Allain said...

WOW Lorraine your card is fantastic I love the design

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx