A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 3 November 2008

More hand made cards.....

Well hello again................

I'm never much good at getting my pictures uploaded in any particular order so I just have to accept however they appear....

Anyway, here are some lovely handmade cards that I have received since going through my surgery. This cutie here showing showers of love coming my way was sent from the lovely Gayle. She has been a god send to me over the last few months & texts me every day to check on my well being ( as well as sending me chocies)...



As for this next little beauty (you may already have guessed who this one is from) yes she does have a very distinctive talent....

Were you right ??? It's from the gorgeous Kath who is yet another very trusty friend who has provided me with an immense amount of support over the last few months.... I'm so honoured as the stitching detail is all done by her own fair hand... Hmmmm wonder if she is expecting a birthday card from me later this week???? I think she deserves it, don't you !!!!!

The next 2 cards are from non-bloggers who attend the same craft group as me. The first here is from a lovely lady called Christine who I have known for many years now & it's lovely to know that she is thinking of me although I haven't seen her for almost 2 months now....


And this final card is from another lady in the group called Helen who first got me to attend the craft group & she has been crafting for over a decade now... Helen is also my buddy who I go to the Create & Craft experience with & I blame most of my expensive purchases on her when Rob starts asking me too many questions. Oh I do have many a sin to pay for.
Well I just thought I would share these with you all as I am so appreciative of all the support & well wishes I have received during my period of ill health.... Hope everyone reading this is all in high spirit & feeling healthy...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: