A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Stamp Something

Two in a row, two in a row, yippee, yippee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow do I feel good about myself today as yes you've guessed it, this is my second challenge in just two days.... believe it or not this is such a simple card yet because of visitors yesterday it actually took me about six hours to complete... I had to keep putting it down then picking it up again... realistically it is a ten minute make... hey who cares I still got the job done & that's what matters at the end of the day...
Oh now the mind boggles over what challenge to do today & in addition to that I also have to make a new baby card for friends who have had a little girl whom they've called Poppy (how sweet is that), they already have a boy (Shea) and a little girl (Georgie). This is a couple who know how to pick unusual but not silly names...
Well can't sit her gibbering all day can I as there is work to be done... but hope you are all joining in the fun this week over at Stamp Something and even if you're not joining in why not pop over for a little inspiration...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx
Cardstock from my stash
Snowflake images & sentiment from Cardology
Shimmer yarn from Cardology
Christmas brads from Cardology

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

So lovely -- those snowflakes are gorgeous -- love that ribbon/thread -- so pretty! ;)

Ana Baird said...

It's brilliant Lorraine! Love the snowflakes! Glad to see you back!

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.I've got loads of fibres and never know what to do with them.

Cass xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a beautiful holiday card! Love the colors and the fiber thread, very pretty. Thanks for playing, great job with the sketch. :)

Ann said...

Stunning card Lorraine, I love it!! You're back in the swing of it now I think!! Just don't overdo it now.
Take care & Hugs

Ann xx