A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Made to feel at home

Sorry I've been AWOL folks.. been working hard and then my phone broke, had to wait on a new one and now my mobile blogger isn't working!

Anyway I'll try and do a catch up over the next few days on the events of the last week or two.

Friday 19th Feb I was up before dawn and heading to the airport at 5.30am destination Luton so I was off to stay with my dear friends Graham & Hels. 

Greeted at the station by the lovely Hels who informed me that Graham had treated me to a First Class train ticket..  oh my I felt really posh sitting in the carriage sipping coffee and nibbling my biscuits.

Then we were collected at the train station by Graham in his beautiful car.. gosh it's a darling to ride in.

My bedroom was all ready and waiting with specially selected soft towels and a beautiful card resting on my pillow from my dear friend Hels. 



As if that wasn't enough I was then given a beautiful vase of fresh daffodils from Graham.

Talk about feeling special!




After a relaxed catch up in the morning at home we headed out for some lunch (another treat from Graham!)

I know I was totally spoiled by both of them during my stay.

Lunch over stuffed to the gills and washed down with our favourite tipple we made our way home again to just relax and chill.

It was a relatively early night as we had all been up early and alarm was set for 7am Saturday morning as Hels and I were off to spend the day with the amazing Ken Oliver..  woohoo..  you need to wait till tomorrow though for the update on that!

Toddles  and happy crafting
Lorraine 
Xxx



No comments: