A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 31 March 2016

A bit of spring Color


Yeah folks I disappeared again!

Lots going on at work with new launch products arriving and I've not been feeling 100% since I had a stomach bug a few weeks back.  Yesterday I was unfortunate enough to get a lovely migraine so by the time I got home it was at the unbearable stage so no dinner, couple of pain killers and asleep just after 8pm.. now I thought I'd have woken about 10pm but no.. it was after 1am, head still pounding so no food an back to sleep again.  How was it this morning?  Not convinced it wasn't worse!   Almost called in sick as balance wasn't right, eye was blood shot and actually watering with the pain.  Wouldn't have been fair though as one of the girls was on her day off so I'd have been leaving just one person in the shop.  So.. no make up, looking and feeling like crap off I went.  Thankfully a few pain killers down, a few hours gone by and by 2 pm the pain was starting to ease a bit and I wasn't wobbling when I bent down any more.. thank goodness!   Tonight it is more of a mild irritation and I'm just about to take another couple of pain killers and head off to bed for a good night's sleep.  Hopefully it will be fully gone by morning.

Anyway, thought I'd share a card I made a few weeks back.   Background is done using Ken Oliver Color Burst, then I stamped with versa mark and embossed using WOW powders.   Flowers are Tim Holtz wildflower.

Hope you're all doing well and being creative. 

Off to bed now so TTFN.

Xxx


No comments: