A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Jingle all the way

Afternoon all on yet another busy day. If I worked in any other industry I probably curse being busy but in my line of work there's nothing I love more.

Apologies there was no morning post but the day started with another trip to the hospital.. This time it was just a follow up appt for Rob, back home for breakfast, wee tidy up around the house, a couple of work related phone calls then it was already time for lunch! Had that and then set about some glittering.. Needless to say not only am I covered in it but the room is too. Lol.

Anyway, I'm off now to do some cutting and stamping so catch you all later. Ooohhhh and there's some sun today too!

Toodles

Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: