A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Flying high

Afternoon folks.. Shame on me for it being 5pm before I've got around to posting today.

Ton of washing done today, house cleaned and I've been getting inky too. It's been a funny old day here weather wise. It's been raining on and off all day and we seemed to have a thunder storm that lingered for over an hour. Thankfully I've been indoors all day so was quite happy to sit and listen to it. Lol. Hubby has also said he'll pop in to asda for me on the way home to pick up some bits and bobs we need.. Well I can't tempt getting wet and catching cold can I as I'm demoing at the weekend then we're off on our holidays.. Woohoo.. Getting so excited now.
Anyway, time I signed off again and got back to work as kids are coming for a visit tonight so progress will be slowed down a little. Back again later though.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: