A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 24 August 2012

Funky seats

Well folks it's the wee small hours of the morning (1.30am) and I'm sitting here watching tv whilst thinking about my upcoming holiday so thought I'd share this picture of the funky seats that we're going to be travelling in.. Well they actually refer to them as pods. Lol. They are hard back shells so if someone leans on it then you're seat doesn't buckle behind you like they normally do. They're angled to provide greater leg space. The black section in the centre contains a storage compartment for glasses etc, can also be used as a leg rest if we want to extend our legs over each other and when our food is served we simply raise it up, pop our legs underneath and can sit facing each other for a wee meal together. Now is that not just down right funky???

Well now I've shared that wee pic I'm off to watch Eastenders, enjoy my cuppa then think I'll go to bed for some zzzzzzz's... Early night for me I guess as it's been between 3-3.30am every other night this week. Too excited I guess. Lol. So nighty night folks and catch you all again during daylight hours.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

nikkib said...

ooooh love the seats or pods..... which airline are you flying Virgin? we fly Business Class BA but nothing as funky as that, think I may have to change my air mile provider..... have a great time x