A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 23 August 2012

Break time

Afternoon all and can you believe it's lunch time already! I'm going to take a wee break from work and tackle some housework before having a quick bite to eat then back to work again.

I'm having so much fun at the moment and have to admit I'm feeling slightly naughty about teasing you on a daily basis but there's honestly just over a week more to go of the sneaky peeks then I'll reveal everything.

Hard to believe that schools have been back for a whole week already and it's so visible around here during the day. Being a small estate it's buzzing all day long when the kids are off but now it's just a quiet little haven most of the day and I have to admit it's perfect when I'm working at home. Even the cat hangs around the living room a bit more. Lol.

Anyway, lots to do this afternoon so will bid you a fond farewell for the moment being and will post a little something else in a few hours again.

In the meantime.. happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: