A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 31 August 2012

Outside in

Can you believe it's 5pm already!

Mum's been up for a visit, I've been crafting, 1 suitcase literally packed (last minute toiletries to be added), called airport regarding medication, some other chores done and just getting ready to pop to asda for a few bits and bobs.. my excuse to take a break! Well I won't be here for the next 3 days so I don't actually need anything.. Just hubby. Lol.

There's still more on the to-do list so will tackle those when I get back and still got my demo kit to pack and hubby's going to take pics of all my finished projects so I can start to share them with you.

Right, I hear my name being called so guess my asda taxi awaits. Be back with you in a few hours again.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: