A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 26 August 2012

Some spree!!!

Well we set off this afternoon on a shopping and would you believe that this is all I managed to get for myself in 4hrs.. New pair of jeans, new belt, 2 tops and 2 vest tops!!! Not exactly the spree it was supposed to be eh. Lol. Still have to find myself a nice pair of peep toe wedges but all the ones I saw today were high and I only want about 2" so think I may need to troll the internet and see if I can have any more luck that way.

Now that's done hubby's disappeared off to the gym and I'm going to get working on samples again. I'll find that much more stimulating than the shopping trip. Lol.

Hope you're all having a fab day

Toodles for now
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

If your anything like me.... it's when you don't have the spare cash to spend that you see things... then when you have they are gone!! Lol

At least you had some retail therapy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

mixamatoasties said...

Well it's more than I would have come home with in 4 hours! I'm crap at decision making.

Susan xx