A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 1 July 2011

T.G.I.F

Evening all.. First up.. I'll be working in Damselfly Crafts on Monday so if you're in the area make sure you pop in to say hi and have a chat.

Secondly.. It's been a busy, busy day today.. had lots of emails and telephone calls to deal with as well as a trip to Damselfly sorting stuff out for next week.. By the time we got to the supermarket just after 8pm it was nothing less than a mad dash to get it done and home again. It's been a real whirlwind of a week and I've loved every minute of it.

I'm off now to have a wee cuppa then heading to bed as I've got a nice migraine starting so want to get rid of before the morning.

Let's hope we all have a glorious sunny weekend ahead.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: