A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hope today's better

Morning all and yes it's been a few days I know.. Sorry.. had planned on playing a lot yesterday but was ill so that idea was blown completely out of the window.. Woke up with an aching back, head from hell then to top it all off had to vomit too.. One of my biggest hates in life. Had a soak in the bath for almost 2 hours in the hope it would ease the aches, clear my blocked nose and hopefully help the thumping head.. Hhhmmmm.. It only partially worked... So.. Off to bed I went and slept on and off the whole day and right through the night too.. Thankfully I'm feeling a little better today even if very drained of energy.. Am going to attempt a wee tidy up of the house and then will hopefully toddle of to the craft room for a few hours and see if I've got any creativity in me today.. Fingers crossed.. no matter what, the one thing I do know for sure is its going to be a slow moving day.. will pop back later and share if I managed to come up with anything crafty.

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: