A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Not happy..

Well the faulty sofa with the loose stitching has been removed and the new one has arrived.. Checked the stitching before the guys left then when I went to sit on it this is what I saw!!!

Oh yeah.. My 2 base cushions are fixed.. And one has been attached approx 1 inch further forward than the other one.. I'm not a happy bunny yet again.. More pics have been taken and I'm going to download and send by email to Sterlings and see what they have to say on the matter.. I'm actually at the stage I'm contemplating telling them I'll just go and choose a completely different sofa..

So.. The saga continues.. Will keep you updated with the outcome.

Have fun everyone.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: