A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Busy uploading stash for sale...

Afternoon all... my day started with a visit from my lovely friends John, Gillian and their 3 children.. sorry Gemma you're actually a young lady now..  

This afternoon I've been sorting out some stash I've had lying around for a while and have put it up for sale to clear my feet and make way for new goodies coming in...  it's all been listed in a seperate album on my facebook page but I've also listed it on ebay too at  

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Crafty-Coos-Shop?_trksid=p4340.l2563

So... now that job's done I'm off to cut the grass whilst the weather is nice seeing as we're in for a reported change come the weekend.. oh and I've got a few loads of washing to get through too..

Hope you're all having a wonderful week.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx


 

No comments: