A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Making a start..

Good morning all and the weather has taken a bit of a turn this morning.. Some cloud and a very slight spittle of rain. Still warm and muggy though.

So.. What's on today's agenda.. Quite a bit to do actually.. Need to pop to supermarket, samples to make, have to contact the council about a few things so no doubt that will take an hour or two alone etc etc etc.. But I'm having a wee half hour play to myself first before I move so I'm making a wee start on my ruler book.. No idea what's going in it yet but I'll worry about that when it's finished.. Lol.

So without further ado I'm off to start else it will still be lying there tonight looking the same. Hope everyone has a wonderful day ahead.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: