A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pretty in pink..

Morning all from what is a rather wet and overcast Motherwell today.

Thought I'd begin the day by sharing with you a little bracelet I made in the shop on Monday.. So delicate looking and the perfect accessory for just about any outfit.

So what's on today's agenda.. Right now I'm scooting around getting ready for my new sofa being delivered so lots of moving objects and cleaning being done at the moment.. There's quite a few emails to sort.. Phone calls etc to make afterwards and then it's into the craft room to work on samples for Heritage Rubber Stamps and Time To Sow.. Also have my ruler book to finish along with my on-going medicine cabinet project.. One things for sure.. There's always plenty to work on in the craft room.. Lol.

Guess I really should push on now so hopefully by early afternoon I'll be able to start sharing some more makes with you.. Fingers crossed.. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: