A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 16 July 2011

Some me time...

Afternoon all.. It's been a rather busy week between one thing and another and I can't believe the weekend is here already.. Anyhow.. We went a trip to MacKinnon Mills today for a nosey at the new craft shop.. I have to be honest and say I was rather disappointed with the prices so I'll be sticking to my regular haunts and saving myself some money..

So.. Hubby has taken himself off to the gym for a while so I'm now in the craft room ready to start playing.. I've got my wee book to finish but decided to make a start on this lovely wee trinket box that Ann bought me yesterday.. And without any further delay.. I'm off to play.. Think it's actually the first this week.. Lol.. Toodles for now.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: