A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Wings..

Evening all and I finally got around to finishing my canvas.. After watching way too much crap tv.. And a trap I won't be falling into again in a hurry.. I feel like I've wasted most of the day.. Lol..

Anyway.. It's done and dusted and now it's time to decide what to do next.. Maybe a wee quick project tonight as I think I may be early to bed.. It's been quite a draining day and I didn't have the best sleep last night either.. A good rest tonight and I'll be bursting with energy tomorrow again..

Right.. Off now to see what's for dinner and I hope you've all had a fab day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Karen said...

Stunning work.

I've left an award for you here. Please take a look.

Love Karen x