A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 16 May 2011

Nature's way...


Morning all.. and even though the sun may not be shining where I am it's still another wonderful morning where I'm up and breathing fresh air.. can't ask for much more than that can I...

This is just a quick post as I'm currently sat here with a dye in my hair that's due to be washed out in approx 5 mins.. lol.. not sure exactly what colour I'll be but at least the greys will be gone for another wee while..

Just thought I'd share a wee quick make with you all using some lovely Paperartsy stamps and Tim Holtz distress inks.. some blending, stamping and distressing of the edges.. voila it's complete..

Off to sort some workshops out this afternoon then I'll be back to playing in the craft room again later..  Hope you all have a wonderful day..

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx
     

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx