A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 14 May 2011

Chill time..

Afternoon all and apologies for the lateness of the day before I'm posting but I've been trying to work out this picaso thingy so I can put signatures on my pics due to the volume of stuff being stolen from blogs lately.. So disgusting that people would stoop to such a low level never mind to then download them to disc and flog them for their own personal benefit..

Anyway.. I've taken a wee break just now but I will upload pics of hubby's birthday card later and to keep you going just now.. Here's one of my little bunnies called Buddy.. He's having a little chill time for himself as he's been running around like a mad man.. Lol

Hope you're all having a fab day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: