A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 9 May 2011

Not impressed..

Morning all.. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are..

This is a pic of my sofa that is only 7 or 8 mths old.. Bursting at the seam already.. I called Sterling Furniture last week when I noticed it and they sent a lovely man out to inspect it today.. He says from the outside it looks like the inside seam has been cut too small so the material has simply pulled away from the stitching.. He's off to put in his report now so hopefully I won't need to wait too long to find out what is going to be done to sort the problem..

Now that he's been and gone, I'm off to finish my housework and may even take a wee trip out this afternoon...

Have a fab day everyone.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: