A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 19 May 2011

what a day..

Well I've spent part of last night and 6 hours today trying to find a decent venue in or around Glasgow... Requirements... Lots of free parking.. Must be able to accommodate 60 - 80 people to do workshops, area for a small shop, and a kitchen so tea and coffee can be provided..  all at a decent price.. how easy is that.. it's not.. Half of the places don't have websites and others you need to hunt for a phone number.. then.. others want £400 a day to hire!!!!!  yeah right.. lol.. so now I've got a list of venues, I'm taking a break before I start calling round them... I may be some time.. lol..

Oh.. if you happen to know of anywhere.. let me know.. :-)

Hope you're all having a fab day.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

Anne said...

just a thought Lorraine but have you thought of any city centre pubs that have large function rooms
Sloans comes to mind as they have the craft fayre every weekend
Anne x