A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

I'm late today..

Evening all and boy am I late in posting today.. Lol.. That's because I was up in Perth today visiting the gorgeous Elena and Lesley at the shop and managed to spy these new bags in the store room whilst I was there.. Lol.

There wasn't too much play time today as it was all about work.. But as we all put our heads down, brains in business mode we actually done really well and even managed to fit in some lunch.. Albeit somewhere around 3.30pm.. Lol.. Then because we done so well Elena rewarded us by giving Lesley and myself a crochet lesson.. I won't tell you the laughs that we had with that but may I say I've practised tonight and I'm really starting to come on so am pretty proud of myself.

Anyway, lots to do before the weekend so I'm off now to finish some decopatch samples.

For any crafters around the area or simply visiting Perth be sure to drop in and visit Elena (she makes good coffee).. Lol

Night all.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: