A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 5 May 2011

Paper & Lace

Well it's not been a great day here as I have a poorly bunny so been acting as nurse whilst trying to get samples made at the same time.. But here's a wee snippet to keep you going.. Lol

If you live in or around Glasgow remember that there is a 2 day craft event being held this coming weekend at Craftworld in Hillington.. 12 demonstrators in total so there will certainly be something to suit everyone's taste.. And if you do pop along make sure you say hi to me..

Need to move now and sort a few things as think I'll need to get hubby to run me to the vet when he gets home from work.. That way I can hold my wee bunny safely in my arms so she doesn't hurt herself by twisting around in the carry case.

Love 'n' hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: