A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 31 May 2009

Ultimate Card Showdown


Well what another glorious day it is here yet again so yippee to that... more gardening & BBQ for dinner... so loving the last few days & long may it continue.
Just thought I'd better give you all a wee reminder though about the Ultimate Card Showdown tomorrow over at 2 sketches 4 you... I know I certainly don't want to miss out on the fun & hope that you will be joining in too..
Knowing Kazan & Laura this will be truly Ultimate event as they excel themselves week in & week out just with normal challenges.
Oh I'm all excited now...
Righty ho I'm off to get chores done quickly then I'm off out into the sun.
Have a wonderful day & hope you are getting to enjoy the sunshine too...
Hugs
Lorraine
xxx

No comments: