A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Out for lunch today

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm off to pick Gayle up at lunch time today & we have a couple of hours just the two of us whilst Ava is at nursery & it is a little birthday treat for her so not quite sure what I may have up my sleeve for her...
Think at this moment in time she thinks her birthday pressie was the unsigned card & flowers she got yesterday but that was just so she got a little something on the day...
Will try & squeeze a little something in between now & then if possible.
Happy crafting me buddies
Lorraine xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw what a fabby gal you are. Hope you both have a smashing time. Give Gayle a big hug from me.

Dawn Wheeler said...

I hun xxx hope you are ok and had a nice lunch xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.