A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday 16 May 2009

Saturday crafting...

Apart from my strop yesterday over my gas/elec bill most of my afternoon was spent crafting... unfortunately I cannot share any of the stuff with you as it was all design work for a company & I'm not at liberty to share... sorry.
Alas I thought, no bother I will simply make up for it today... only to find that hubby is taking the camera off to work with him now... what good is that to me!!!
Guess I'll just have to be creating more today whilst he is gone & then I can share with you all later when he returns.
Better get my skates on now & get stuck into the old crafting I guess & I'll be back with you all at some point this afternoon.
Happy crafting
Lorraine
xxx

2 comments:

Allison said...

guess what he's getting for his birthday then! a camera all of his own- how dare he disturb your blogging by taking away an important tool!!!!shame on him- he should take you out for dinner for that one
AllisonX

Cazzy said...

Hi Lorraine, I do the poly pocket thing too, but not so much now. I have a whole lever arch folder overflowing, and a heap of tear outs to file. It all takes time and they need trimming to fit the pockets and then I end up with loads of folders!

Better than piles of mags, though I keep all my Craft Stampers in binders.

I might get some crafting done later on, you never know!

Cazzy x