A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 2 March 2009

Sugar Sugar Challenge

The newest Sugar Sugar challenge set over at The Sugar Bowl, is to create a cracked glass effect as instructed by Judy....
Well I couldn't miss out on this as it's a technique I love though haven't used since before my operation so rather a while now.... shame on me... oh how good it felt to have the old UTEE out again...



Here I used my lovely new Leanne Ellis "Wish" stamp which I received from the lovely Gayle for my birthday... she was water coloured using ColorBox inks and the cracks have been emphasised also with ink... paper is from Basic Grey "Motifica" range, ribbons are from stash and flowers are from Joanna Sheen...
I kept the card very simple as I didn't want to draw attention from the image...
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! I think this image is perfect for the technique! Looks fabulous and you did a great job with the challenge! Love the earthy colors. Thanks so much for playing along :)Kathy

jacque4u2c said...

What a wonderful job you did!

Unknown said...

this is fabulous card love that stampand papers all of it ...i need to invest in some cute ones soon....see if i can improve my stamping....xx

Anne said...

a lovely card Lorraine, that stamp is lovely. I love how you've mounted her on the slight angle

Gayle said...

Gorgeous honey...
I thought you could maybe use that as a Christmas stamp too! Just an idea...some idiot gave a challenge of a Christmas card last week!!!
Thanks for joining us at Sugar Sugar this month!
Sugar Mama x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card hun, the backing paper is just lush and looks fab with the image :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Kath Stewart said...

this is stunning...love the cracked technique and I do love this stamp....on my ever increasing shopping list
Hugs Kath xxxxx

jodie said...

gorgeous card hun i absolutely LOVE it. i really like the flowers that you have chosen too.

good luck in the challenge hun

hugs Jodie xx

Unknown said...

great card!!!!!!
I have a award for you on my blog.
greetings Emilie

Lilian said...

Oh this is beautiful! I must ink this stamp lol! You can also use this for a scrapbook cover or album cover. Love the flowers too. Thanks for joining Sugar Sugar this month! :)

Holly said...

i love your card Lorraine, the girl and flower look so pretty
hugs
Holly x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lorraine love the image hugs Jill x