A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 22 March 2009

Flowers for All

Evening all.... and hope you have had a fabulous Mothers Day filled with lots of love from morning till night.
Here is a little quick card that I made... yet again from my wonderful Craftwork Cards collection.. don't you just love how everything they produce works so well together & makes life so simple when you're in a hurry....
Here I took 2 pink dotty flowers & attached to the base card, attached some card candy for the centres... then chalked & inked an embossed scalloped frame which was then mounted using foam pads... another 2 dotty flowers, this time in brown were mounted again with foam pads & finally card candy was used for the flower centres & opposing corners...

I do so love all these goodies for my quick makes and if you've never bought from them then you really should make an investment... apart from matching products making life simple for us... all of their stuff is made from high quality materials so you are not using paper flimsy frames etc... all are made from good quality cardstock...


I do hope this little card has brightened your day & I apologise for the bad picture but when I used the flash it caused light reflection & shadows so ended up opting to switch the flash off...
Enjoy what is left of your wonderful day & I'll be back with another project tomorrow.. this time using Sakura on tin... right now though I'm off to snuggle on the sofa with hubby & watch a little tv...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

8 comments:

ella bella said...

gorgeous card Lorranine, i love the design and all those pretty flowers
hope you have had a fab day
Tracy x

scotspanda said...

lovely card Lorraine, very sweet, the colours are fab hun

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Anne said...

that's a wee cutie Lorriane. enjoy your snuggles lol
hugs
Anne x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card. Love the color scheme

Cazzy said...

I love that card Lorraine.

Cazzy xx

Dawn said...

How beautiful Lorraine!

Gorgeous soft tones

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine..

Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty...
hope your well.
Hugs Angel

Jacilynn said...

Love this! How gorgeous.