A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Award Time

I feel so honoured tonight as I've just been presented with this award from the lovely Janet... now we all know that I've not been the best with my blog hopping of late although I have started managing to fit it into my schedule again.. thank goodness for that... I've been missing out on so many fab creations... if I haven't managed to get to your blog yet... I promise I will be there over the next few days..


As a way of saying thank you for supporting me by visiting & commenting even when I don't have time to return the friendship... I want to present this award to every person who visits my blog... please take this award & upload to your own blog so that you too may be a "spreader of love"...
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your award...you deserve it hugs sassyx

Daisychain said...

Congrats on your award, well deserved!

Hugs Christine x

Karen said...

You certainly do like to spread your love and its appreciated by us all, so you definately deserve that award.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you for my blog candy which arrived today and I will have hours and hours of funny playing with it all.

Have a wonderful day love and hugs Karen x x x