A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Sparkle & Shine

Good morning folks & hope you are all geared up ready for a weekend full of crafting... I hope to fit in as much as possible around all the usual weekend chores like food shopping etc..
This is another little card I made yesterday... I stamped the leaves in the background with Tim Holtz distress inks then used a water brush to pull the colour in & once dry I highlighted part of them using a Clear Sakura Stardust pen..
Next I used Staz On to stamp a floral image onto another piece of card which I then water coloured with more Sakura Stardust.. I really do love the shine that they produce even when watered down...
Finally I edged both the card & mount with a gold Sakura Calligraphy pen and the mount was attached using foam pads.

I do love these gorgeous stamps which are from Inkadinkado...
Now let's all hope there is lots more crafting in store today.
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

15 comments:

Angel's Delight's said...

Hi Lorraine,

Beautiful as alway's, lovely to see a pastel looking card, really pretty...
Hugs Angel

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lorriane,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Craftyanny said...

gorgeous card Lorraine, love the fresh look to it
hugs
Anne x

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..so love the colours and the image is lovely and your colouring is fab
TFS hugs clarex

Karen said...

beautiful card x x

Jill said...

beautiful card Lorraine love the flower image hugs Jill xx

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` card Lorraine...`Good News` is always great look forward to sharing it with you...Yaaah:)♥

loftylass said...

Gorgeous card - as ever!! The stamps are lovely. I must try this effect - just bought a Koi water brush yesterday!!
Looking forward to hearing your good news!!!
HW
xx

Kim Piggott said...

Lorraine is is so very beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Tab said...

Wow sweetie, gorge card! Love the stamps that you have used and the Sakura pen detail looks fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Cazzy said...

That is gorgeous Lorraine. I wish I could achieve perfection too.

Cazzy x

Ivolina said...

Wonderful card. Very tender and elegant.

Pinklilac said...

Beautiful card Lorraine and I love that yopu explain how you did it.
Hugs Linda.

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.It's really beautiful.

Cass xxx

Dawn said...

This is stuning Lorraine so delicate!