A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 6 July 2008

Pearls & Gems

After doing the Saturday duties like the supermarket & pet store for supplies (inc a cage for my dwarf chinese hamsters which I am getting tomorrow), hubby popped to the gym for a couple of hours so what else could I do. Craft of course.

I decided upon playing with some of my lovely papers and seeing what I could do with them. This is lovely black & white paper & there is a shadow pattern also which I highlighted with stickles, along with the flower outlines. Matted onto white card & mounted all but one corner on foam pads, the fourth I layed flat just to alter the dimension. To finish off I added black gems to the heart flowers & some white pearls. Now that's quick work.

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Hey you have a busy gal - love this one too - my favourite black and white - love how you have used the stickles
Love
kath
xxx