A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Acetate Joy


My cousin got engaged at the weekend & I had to make her a card to mark the event. Oh what to do I asked myself & whilst rummaging I came across this sheet of embossed acetate & that was it....

Took a piece of white vellum & used one of my Fiskars border punch along both ends, then made 3 lace borders from a mauve coloured piece of vellum which I then attached over the top of the white vellum using eyelets. Three adhesive gems down the centre of each lace strip to finish them off. Used my Fiskars squeeze punches for the love hearts, which are also duplicated on the inside of the card and put the lucky couples initial inside the hearts, S for Scott & L for Lorraine using my Sakura white glaze pen. The hearts on the inside are finished off with adhesive gems & to finish the whole card off a lovely piece of white ribbon tied in a pretty bow....

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card and love the lace effect - just beautiful
kath
xxxx