A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 14 July 2008

Calling All Animal Lovers !!!!!!!

Who knew....... - Calling All Animal Lovers....

Below is a note I found today on Dawns blog. I was absolutely horrified & disgusted to hear this and could not myself watch any such video. Please do read this it's very important....

On a more serious note I was shocked and disgusted to find out that the multi-million pound food company "Mars" conducts horrific experiments on animals all in the name of chocolate....For the full disturbing story and VIDEO (Which I could not bring myself to watch - Sorry Sam but I wouldn't sleep for thinking about it) pop over to Sam's blog.As Sam says if this post helps save even one animal then it's worth it.
NO MORE MARS PRODUCTS FOR ME I'M AFRAID

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Lorraine for this - I really appreciate it...


Dawn
x

Dawn said...

Oops sorry forgot to mention - I have already posted my cards to Kath for your friend. Glad to help in any way..

Dawn
x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Have responded on Sam's blog. Couldn't watch the video, either, but will definitely boycott Mars products. Grrrr!

Heather xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

P.S. On a lighter note, I am loving your new blog layout!! Looks very neat!

H xx

Sam said...

Hi Lorraine, thanks for this, it really does mean a lot and the more people made aware the better :)

If you click the main enlarged link on my blog it just takes you to the general website about this, you then have to further click the video link to watch it...you'll find the petition link you need on the same page to the left :)

Many thanks again :)

I've got a few cards together for you too, will post them this week :)