A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 31 July 2008

Something different


Here is a little something different I have made recently. With it being so nice outdoors recently my OH & I have been doing a lot of al fresco dining & with having recently celebrated out anniversary I must be in a romantic mood or perhaps it's just spending time in the garden with all the lovely colours.
Anyway on a nice hot sunny day out comes the table cover etc but I was lacking a nice posy of flowers to finish the table setting off.
VOILA !!!!!
Picked up these little plastic beakers from the local supermarket for 35p each, very bland though. Out came my Fiskars drill, a few holes were made & then highlighted with black eyelet peel offs. How quick a make is that.....

A quick nip around the garden for some bright flowers to finish my display & flower heaven appeared on my table....
Hope you like....
Whatever your day, why not try something different from your norm just for a change. I made 3 of these little cups & they cost me £1.05 now you really can't ask for much better than that.
Happy crafting

2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

This is simply stunning, Lorraine! So clever. Love it a lot.

Heather xx

Kath Stewart said...

Wow what a great idea - fabulous little flower vases for next to nothing...you clever girl you.

Kath
xxxx