A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 6 July 2008

This is another card I made whilst hubby was at the gym. Larger than my normal make as I was working with an 8x8 paper & I just didn't have the heart to cut it (lucky I got more than one sheet in the pack). This card took a little longer as I played with the paper a lot. You can see from the small pic how I cut some of the petals so that I could lift & curl them. I also wanted to alter the colour of the flowers as I felt the paper looked a little flat as they were only 2 colours to begin with.
Out came my Bruynzeel water colour pencils & Koi water brush. That done I set about the stamen & long grass with my clear Sakura pen. Finally some colour with a delicate amount of sparkle.


2 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Lorraine,

Beautiful card; love how you did the petals; bet it was a bit time-consuming though!!! ;-)

Kath Stewart said...

Wopw this is absolutely beautiful and I love how you have made the flowers pop from the card - great work
Love
kath
xx