A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 7 July 2008

Gift of a Teddy

I have decided to dedicate this card to the lovely Kath as she is such a teddy collector & perhaps it will stop her stealing mine next time she comes to stay...
This is a lovely little image that I printed off yesterday (although my colour cartridge was starting to run low so the colours are not quite as strong as they should be).
I thought he was such a delightful little man that I didn't want to put too much on the card so that you could see him properly, the background papers are lovely so a simple roll of the pawprint paper to create a break on the teddy background, flat mounted the large image & layered the small image onto some dark green card to co-ordinate with the grass he is sitting on. Mounted this with foam pads & a simple knot in the corner to match his bow.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Ooh I'm in love with this gorgeous little guy - he is so cute - better hide him for when I come to stay
Love
kath
xxxx

weekend-crafter said...

Ah Lorraine, he is cute. Take a look over at my blog, there is a wee surprise for you there xoxo Karen

Holly said...

i really love your card its very cute
hugs
Holly x