A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Thursday 3 July 2008

Sakura Magic


Well today I can bring you great news of 2 fantastic new shows due to air on Create & Craft where you can learn new & exciting techniques involving your Sakura Pens.

The first show is due to air tomorrow July 4th at 2pm....

The second show is due to air Sunday July 13th at 11am...

Both shows are going to be a whole load of fun so make sure you watch or tape them.

The second show is dedicated to brand new kits which are great fun to play with.

I was fortunate enough to have received these kits a few weeks back as I was preparing a lot of the samples for the show & boy do they inspire your brain to come up with some fab & bright ideas.

I have attached two cards just to give you a little taster but after both shows have aired I will upload all the samples for your perusal.

Don't forget Create & Craft:

4th July - 2pm

13th July - 11am

I'm now off to hang out washing, cut grass etc so whatever you are up to today have fun....

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Lorraine
Fab cards and I love what you have done with the heart and flowers - can't watch today - got lots of samples to do for FH but good luck and look forward to seeing the rest of the fab samples.
Love
kath
xxx

Kath Stewart said...

The old bat has done it again - the show is tomorrow and tomorrow is Friday...yeah I will be watching
Love
kath
xxx

Allison said...

just love those pens will have to watch tomorrow great cards
AllisonX

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Great flowers on that heart! Very inspiring!

H xx