A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 30 June 2008

What an Award

Wow what a lovely start to my day. I've just received the same award from 2 of my buddies. One from Tracey, mother to the lovely Holly & the other from Kath. A big thanks to both you fabulous ladies.


The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
Now comes the difficult part which 7 out of all you talented folk out there do I choose..well here goes.
Karen, Georgie, Gayle, Ann, Kerry, Terrie & last but by no means least Bev

3 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks Lorraine for a lovely award!! You certainly made my day!! xx

Anonymous said...

`Thankyou` Lorraine for the Award:0)
I am honoured...I will pass it forward on my next post:)x

kerry said...

Hi Lorraine, thank you for passing this fab award onto me, its most kind of you. You are most deserving of the award too!!!
Kerry xxx