A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 16 June 2008

Create & Craft Experience


Well folks I'm back. Exhausted I admit but I'm here (minus a lot of my goodies). Here is my cute new teddy whom I have called Hugo. Extremely squeezable may I add. More freebies are being delivered in about a week as I couldn't get them on the plane home.


What a fab time I had in Birmingham and it was all go for the full weekend. We had workshops with the lovely Hina Modha (who is also a Fiskars demonstrator) who was demonstrating Redhotbed products, the glitter girls who were demonstrating their embossing boards, Noreen who was demonstrating Flower Soft, Sara Davis who was demonstrating the top score & enveloper, Debbie Williams who was demonstrating hummel mini decoupage, Stephanie Weightman who was demonstrating her CD's & picture boxes, then last but by no means least, the lovely Amanda Bateman who was demonstrating using Stampasaurus clear stamps & our all time favourite moonlight & glaze pens by Sakura.


Hope you enjoy looking at all the stuff I have to post.


Love Lorraine xxxxx


P.s It's nice to be back to you all again.




4 comments:

weekend-crafter said...

Hi Mrs, glad to see you are home safe and sound. Sounds like you had a brilliant time, just wish I had been there too. Ah well maybe next time!? Have you seen Kelsey's card on the Fiskarettes blog? She is dead chuffed with all the lovely comments people have left for her. Hope to have my blog on the site this week as the weekend past was just manic between one thing and another. See ya soon Mrs, Karen

Unknown said...

Welcome back lovey! Glad you have a fantastic time - I am so jealous!! It's lovely seeing all your goodies - and well done on sitting on Amanda's face!!!!
Georgie xx

Kath Stewart said...

Wow you had sure had a fab time matey - great to have you back - looking forward to seeing all the fab creations with all this stash
and I adore Hugo - did I tell you I collect teds - so better stash him away when I come to visit

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hey Kath,

THE BEAR IS MINE, MINE, MINE !!!!!!

But knowing you it may well disappear next time you visit...

Love ya loads
L. xxxx