A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Sunday 1 June 2008

Boxing Around


On the day of the First Holy Communion favours were to be given out to all the guests in attendance. Again I stuck to a white & silver theme, this time using an exploding box template by the wonderful Wendie Rhodes. For the base layer I used a stencil to provide the background available from Cardology as part of a Sakura set. For the inner layer I simply went around the edges with my silver pen as I felt there was enough design on the bottom layer & there were also chocolates to go inside. The lid was edged again in silver & finished off with Crystal Stickles.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow these are absolutely gorgeous and what a lot of work - now I know why you were beavering away at this order.

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh Lorraine this is just gorgeous and think i need to make me one of these or three ;0) ... Leonie

Tip Top said...

These are fab!!! And thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!