A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 27 June 2008

ATC Fun

On Friday night we received a lovely talk from Joanna Sheen then we all got to sit together & make ATC's which we could then swap if we wanted. On the evening in question my good friend Amanda was sitting beside me busy crafting away as always making her ATC when my camera happened to pounce upon her. Poor soul thought I was going to ask her a question but oh no, it was my camera doing the talking. Thank goodness she knows I love her.....

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow I go and leave you for one day and you have been posting like mad - what on earth have you done to poor Amanda - she looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
Love
kath
xxxx

Ann said...

You are nawty Lorraine!! :-0)) xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

haha!! Kath used the words I was going to! Poor bunny! ;o)

Heather xx