A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Friday 20 June 2008

Craft Group


Recently the President of our craft group had decided to buy in some small card making packs that we could use to create quick cards for sale at our open days. They had originally been priced at £12.99 & she managed to get them for £4.99. The packs consisted of 4 pale green & 4 pale blue pearlecent cards, white envelopes, 4 sheets of patterned vellum, 8 flower heads, 8 greetings & some ribbon.



Our next open day is going to be in October & we use this day to obtain additional funds for the group which we use for things such as outings to the SECC. Last week we were all handed packs for us to make up over the summer holidays & by the time this week arrived, you guessed it, they were still in my craft bag. Thus yesterday I decided to make a start on mine. Here are two of the cards I made & the only additions I made were some little gems. Not bad for a card pack but I certainly won't have enough ribbon or flowers to do all 8 cards. Personally I wouldn't pay the price attached to this pack.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Lorraine

Will you email me details of your craft groups next open day, and maybe I'll manage along to say hi!!! Dependant on the toddler!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Gayle, as soon as we have a confirmed date I will post it on my blog & email you.

Thanks for showing interest, it's much appreciated.

L xxx