A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 2 June 2008

Tip Toe


This has to be one of my favourites because it's such a simple card. Base card is white with a strip of patterned vellum down the left hand side edged with black ribbon. A further strip of black ribbon was placed down the right hand side with some gems added for a little bit of bling. I then stamped this gorgeous image onto a piece of white card with black Staz On & cut out leaving a slight white border, then layered this onto a piece of black card & finally mounted using foam pads. Stamp is from Clarity Stamps.

4 comments:

Cass said...

It may be a simple card but it's gorgeous.Simply beautiful!

Cass xxx

Angie C said...

What a stunning card Lorraine, I love it. I always think black and white cards look so sophisticated

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

This is beautiful! I love the black & white theme!

Unknown said...

I think Black and White have got to be a favourite, and so sophisticated - its lovey.
Georgie xx