A PLACE WHERE CHAOS OFTEN PREVAILS!

Monday 30 June 2008

Bag It

This is a fun little card that I've enjoyed making & it was so quick to do. Wrapped some lovely shimmer fibre around some purple card and mounted onto a white base card. Used a handbag card topper (from Cardology) which I embellished with some gems & mounted onto the card using 3D foam, attached a love heart onto the fibre & some tiny flower embellishments to finish off.

Off to post the card along with some others as it is part of a sample pack to go to a craft shop in Stirling.

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow love this one and hey your production line is hotting up - what happened to my request to slow down - can't keep up Mrs
Love
kath
xxxx

Allison said...

lovely card- the bag would be nice for my holidays!Take care
AllisonX

Bev said...

Fabulous!!!

I've got some cards ready to post off to you, will get that done this week Lorraine. I hope you get loads and loads for this very worthwhile cause.

Also, thanks so much for the award hunny, much appreciated *U*

Ann said...

Gorgeous!! Love the bag topper, really pretty xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.Love the handbag.

Cass xxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Lorraine, handbag cards have never done anything for me at all.

Until I saw this one. It's really lovely!!

Heather xx